Based in Dallas, TX, USA (Hybrid)
Hiring Manager: Michelle Sanchez (Employee Experience Director)
Do You Mind?
At MindHandle, we’re doing something that’s never been done before: Building brands from the inside-out. We’re a collection of storytellers who believe it’s about time employees get the same attention as consumers. That’s why we specialize in internal communications, turning up the emotional quality of creative advertising that reaches employees. With this mindset, we’re adding tremendous value to organizations like Nothing Bundt Cakes, Topgolf, Raising Cane’s, Frost Bank and more.
Values-Driven Ad Agency, Building Brands on Culture
Our story is about so much more than what we do for our clients. It’s about what YOU can do HERE. By choosing to work at MindHandle, you’re aligning yourself (and your work) with our values and promises, and you can expect the same from others around you.
Who You Are:
Do you pride yourself on being the glue holding things together? Do you imagine yourself as an air-traffic controller? Are you an obstacle anticipator? A risk mitigator? A shrewd planner with a sharp eye for detail, but the ability to see the big picture as well?
You are a stellar Project Manager, and you might be the next Handler.
The PM represents the agency, and guides those who represent the consumer (strategy), product (creative) and client (brand management) toward successfully fulfilling hundreds of projects per year. Above all else, the project manager stands for accountability, ensuring the agency’s human resources deliver on our commitments.
What You'll Do:
- Create, manage, and enforce all schedules by building and communicating timelines
- Anticipate and troubleshoot any potential problems that may occur during the life of a job
- Confirm creative brief is supplied before the onset of work
- Strive for the prompt, accurate and orderly flow of projects through the agency
- Manage internal reviews to ensure timely and thorough input from all teams throughout the life of the job
- Keep all team members informed of the status of all projects, remaining abreast of all project updates from both client and agency
- Support Executive Creative Director with creative team resource allocation
- Schedule internal meetings: Kick Off, Creative IR, Team Review, Pre-Production meetings
- Proactively maintain agency’s project status for multiple teams serving multiple clients
- Maintain a dynamic project list where any contributor can see at any time: WHAT is expected? From WHOM? By WHEN? And with WHAT DEGREE of effort?
- Host and lead a daily recurring meeting to review workflow with all parties
- Support weekly recurring meetings on agency financial health and project updates
- Optimize and maintain agency’s process for facilitating work
- Proactively budget, monitor and report on agency project time, using ClickUp’s time management and project management tools
- Optimize ClickUp and recommend new tool(s) as necessary to support the function of the job
- Lead cross-functional team to collect and share weekly organic growth report with agency leadership
- Maintain and socialize agency’s production report, providing a view into project P&L
- Assign and keep all agency parties accountable to milestones developed in project planning
- Proactively keep all team members informed of upcoming deadlines
- Attend and contribute to client meetings as necessary and as requested by brand management
- Create and distribute conference reports with necessary recap notes from each client meeting, ensuring next steps, responsibilities and timing are understood
- Leverage existing communications tools and recommend new ones to accomplish the above
- Implement and oversee project management software – integration and roll out to staff
- Manage and allocate hours and invoicing for Guides (contractors) using various software apps
- Work closely with accounting and HR to approve hours and invoicing for Guides (contractors)
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years’ experience in project management at integrated creative/digital/strategy agencies
- Experience with project management and workflow tech stack
- Proficiency with fiscal management, including budgeting, estimating and forecasting in a time economy
- Thick skin, a granite spine and a smile
What You Might Also Bring
- Experience working with the following or comparable software: HubSpot, ClickUp, Workamajig (a plus!), Microsoft 365, Google Suite, Lucid Server, Adobe Creative and/or Document Cloud
What We Offer
MindHandle is committed to fostering an inclusive and flexible environment that encourages team members to thrive – both at work and outside of it. We care about you, your health, your future, and the people you care about. That’s why we provide the following benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage (several options)
- Health Savings Account (with company contributions)
- 13 Paid Holidays per Year + 4 Flex Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (independently manage your sick, vacation and personal days)
- Paid New Parent Leave (for new mothers and fathers, whether by birth or adoption)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability + AD&D (insurance provided at no cost to protect your income)
- Free fitness center membership
- Optional Office Space (conveniently book desks and conference rooms)
If MindHandle sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply, whether you check all the boxes or not. We’re focused on cultivating a community of people who can grow with us, and you might be the person we’re looking for, even if you don’t realize it yet!
Back to MindHandle Careers