Based in Dallas, TX, USA
Hiring Manager: Katie Cantu, Executive Creative Director & Head of Strategy
Do You Mind?
At MindHandle, we’re doing something that’s never been done before: Building brands from the inside-out. We’re a collection of storytellers who believe it’s about time employees get the same attention as consumers. That’s why we specialize in internal communications, turning up the emotional quality of creative advertising that reaches employees. With this mindset, we’re adding tremendous value to organizations like Nothing Bundt Cakes, Topgolf, Callaway, Hewlett Packard, Raising Cane’s, Frost Bank and more.
Values-Driven Ad Agency, Building Brands on Culture
Our story is about so much more than what we do for our clients. It’s about what YOU can do HERE. By choosing to work at MindHandle, you’re aligning yourself (and your work) with our values and promises, and you can expect the same from others around you.
You’re fueled by creativity and driven to understand what makes people tick. Insatiably curious about the beliefs, behaviors, and places where brands and consumers intersect. You keep up with the latest cultural trends and have a knack for breaking down complex topics into simple, digestible points. A people-watcher by nature with an interesting background and who loves speaking with others about their own unique perspectives.
You’ve cut your teeth working on big blue-chip brands, and you’ve got the data-fueled case stories to prove it. Not only do you understand how to synthesize and distill research, data, and cultural trends into stellar creative briefs, you’re an expert at guiding others to do the same. You dabble in the creative arts and believe that the best briefs creep into creative territories.
• Act as the voice of the consumer / employee and deliver empathetic, thought-provoking insights across every relevant touchpoint
• Write compelling creative briefs that inspire the work and lead agency briefings
• Develop creative strategy for multiple brands working alongside counterparts from brand management, creative, to digital and production
• Adaptive and collaborative working style
• Construct audience personas and detailed consumer journeys
• Conduct routine category and competitive analysis to uncover actionable insights across multiple lines of business
• Craft and present brand storylines and
• Deliver thought leadership and subject matter expertise and active participation in team discussions
• Translate research, brand strategy, and brand goals into polished presentations that tell a story
• Keep a pulse on cultural trends, industry competitors
• Work with the Associate Strategy Director and ECD
• Participate in new business efforts with consumer research and strategy inputs
• Bachelor’s degree required preferably in the field of human studies, communications, or marketing.
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in brand planning, digital strategy, strategic communications, or related disciplines; marketing or advertising agency experience strongly recommended
• Strong presentation ability capable of articulating and constructing new strategic approaches with ease; expertise working in both Keynote & PowerPoint
• Proven track record of collaboration across multiple agency and client teams (creative, account/brand management, digital, social, etc.)
• Adept problem solver who thinks outside the box
• Efficient and timely development of strategic deliverables
• Willingness to learn and grow; helping to expand the strategy department
• Proficient with solving problems proactively and resourcefully
• Innate balance of both detail oriented and big picture thinking
• Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
• Exceptional writing ability with a keen eye for details
• Proficiency in reviewing, analyzing, and synthesizing large amounts of data.
• Impeccable creative tastes
MindHandle is committed to fostering an inclusive and flexible environment that encourages team members to thrive – both at work and outside of it. We care about you, your health, your future, and the people you care about. That’s why we provide the following benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage (several options)
- Health Savings Account (with company contributions)
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year + 4 Flex Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (independently manage your sick, vacation and personal days)
- Paid New Parent Leave (for new mothers and fathers, whether by birth or adoption)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability + AD&D (insurance provided at no cost to protect your income)
- Optional Office Space (conveniently book desks and conference rooms)
If MindHandle sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply, whether you check all the boxes or not. We’re focused on cultivating a community of people who can grow with us, and you might be the person we’re looking for, even if you don’t realize it yet!