Digital Marketing Strategist
Based in Dallas, TX, USA (Remote OK)
Department: Digital Marketing
Hiring Manager: Maria Colaluca, Head of Digital Marketing
Do You Mind?
At MindHandle, we’re doing something that’s never been done before: Building brands from the inside-out. We’re a collection of storytellers who believe it’s about time employees get the same attention as consumers. That’s why and more.
Values-Driven Ad Agency, Building Brands on Culture
Our story is about so much more than what we do for our clients. It’s about what YOU can do HERE. By choosing to work at MindHandle, you’re aligning yourself (and your work) with our values and promises, and you can expect the same from others around you.
Do you love creating compelling digital communication experiences that support overall marketing strategies leading to clients’ growth? As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will develop various online promotions and campaigns to support inbound digital efforts. Part digital marketing guru and part content marketing guru, you are the key point of contact for disseminating communications materials and information through enhanced digital activities.
- Research, identify and develop digital and content strategies to reach key audiences
- Set KPIs and SMART goals that align with client’s business and marketing objectives
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns using inbound and content marketing methodologies
- Collaborate with content strategist/writer on content strategy and campaign planning
- Provide data analysis, insight and recommendations to continuously improve campaign performance
- Work with the creative team to build and improve content and design
- Utilize SEO best practices to optimize campaigns, blogs and websites
- Assist in onboarding clients with MarTech solutions and providing ongoing CRM support
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Marketing)
- Strong Digital Marketing background with 2+ years of inbound or content marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, and best practices
- Broad experience with SEO, PPC, social, email, landing pages, owned media
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Spyfu, SimilarWeb, MOZ or AdWords
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, or other Marketing Automation and CRM platforms
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Previous experience strategizing and executing B2B Campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with experience in reporting and data analysis
- Experience with social media community management
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of campaign and system test plan development and execution
- Some basic design chops with proficiency in Photoshop and web-optimized graphics
MindHandle is committed to fostering an inclusive and flexible environment that encourages team members to thrive – both at work and outside of it. We care about you, your health, your future, and the people you care about. That’s why we provide the following benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage (several options)
- Health Savings Account (with company contributions)
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year + 4 Flex Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (independently manage your sick, vacation and personal days)
- Paid New Parent Leave (for new mothers and fathers, whether by birth or adoption)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability + AD&D (insurance provided at no cost to protect your income)
- Optional Office Space (conveniently book desks and conference rooms)
If MindHandle sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply, whether you check all the boxes or not. We’re focused on cultivating a community of people who can grow with us, and you might be the person we’re looking for, even if you don’t realize it yet!